Llyn Trawsfynydd is set in beautiful natural surroundings in the heart of Snowdonia lying adjacent to the A470 trunk road between the towns of Porthmadog and Dolgellau.
The facilities at Llyn Trawsfynydd have been renovated by Prysor Angling Association and funded through the Snowdonia Centre of Excellence project, ensuring the best facilities are available for locals and visitors alike.
Canolfan Prysor Centre is open and being run by local couple, Malcolm Atherton and Beth Cluer. Open every day from 8am until 4pm (hot food until 3pm).
- Cafe with stunning views of the lake
- Fishing tackle shop and permit office.
- 2 Meeting / Conference room to hire
- Toilets and Shower facilities
- 2 Offices
- Bike Hire
- Daily fishing boats to hire - Booking advisable on 01766540313
- Walking / Cycle track around the lake
- Car park
Telephone: 01766 540780
Address: Prysor Centre, Trawsfynydd Lake, Blaenau Ffestiniog, Gwynedd