Facilities and Accessibility
Here at Yr Ysgwrn, we extend a very warm welcome to all visitors and do all that we can to ensure that everyone has a wonderful experience.
Here is a list of facilities that await you on your arrival at the historic farmhouse;
- Yr Ysgwrn Farmhouse - hourly guided visits (from 11.00 a.m. onwards)
- Tea Room and small shop
- Communal Room (available to hire on less busy periods)
- An exhibition of Hedd Wyn's work, Yr Ysgwrn family and the Trawsfynydd community
- A short film in Beudy Tŷ about the effects of the First World War
- Car Park
Please Note - Only guide dogs are allowed at Yr Ysgwrn
In order to ensure that all of our visitors feel welcome:
- All of Yr Ysgwrn’s public buildings are accessible to wheelchairs and prams. Wherever steps lead into a building, an alternative path or lift are available.
- We have two lavatories that provide access for all.
- Our exhibitions include a combination of audio and visual interpretation.
- We have three accessible parking spaces and accessible transport is available onsite.
- One of our three footpaths on site is accessible to all.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any specific learning needs. We will always strive to adapt to satisfy the needs of our visitors.
Contact us by calling 01766 770 508 or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org For a detailed summary of our access arrangements, download our access statement.
Beudy Llwyd & Car Park (© SNPA)